wifi greyed out iphone 4s Apple Community
6/11/2013 · A variation of this trick involves resetting the iPhone to factory default settings and setting it up as if it was brand new device. That adds another step to the restore process, but if wi-fi works and connections are fine under factory defaults, you can usually safely restore from backups.... Now he has shared a popular working solution which has solved the iOS 7 Wi-Fi woes on his wife’s iPhone 4S. It involves using a hair dryer and heating up your iPhone 4S until you get a temperature warning pop up saying “iPhone needs to cool down before your can use it.”
5 Ways To Fix IPhone 4/5/6 WIFI Greyed Out Technobezz
I have a high-end Linksys router and an iPhone 4S. Router works great with all other devices and iPhone works well besides this one problem. This only happens when I'm outside my house and the router signal is no longer strong enough for data to get through. Once I go far enough down the street the signal switches to 3G, but there's about 30 yards where it hangs onto WiFi even though it can't... In my experience, a grayed-out Wi-Fi button usually indicates a hardware problem with the Wi-Fi antenna on your iPhone. On Robert’s model, an iPhone 4S, the Wi-Fi antenna runs directly under the headphone jack, and often times some debris or a little drop of liquid can short it out.
Wi-Fi on my iPhone doesn't work what should I do? Telegraph
Wi-Fi greyed out in iOS 7 iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s is a hardware issue and you need professional help. podmod.de fixes the issue for €69 in 20 minutes. Check the website and get it repaired. how to get period stains out of carpet Hi, My mobile internet isn't working on my iPhone 4s it was however working yesterday. I have checked the following: * apn settings * o2 availability (my gf is on o2)
iTunes WiFi Sync Not Working With iPhone? Here's the Fix
Factory reset - setting>Reset>Erase all Content and Setting; after reset . iphone can be updated to IOS 9 but try dont upgrade to 9 bcz due low hardware specs of iphone 4 .working environment will get … how to find your iphone through gps My iPhone 4 has had terrible wifi reception. I basically have to be in the room with the router for it to work. I searched on line and found a number of ways to fix this. Most are very technical. I basically have to be in the room with the router for it to work.
How long can it take?
Why won't my Wi-Fi turn on on my iPhone 4? Quora
- Solving Wifi issue on iPhone 4S YouTube
- Having Wi-Fi problems with iOS 8 iPhone Hacks
- iPhone 4S WIFI Issue Fix! WIFI Grayed Out In YouTube
- How can I get wifi working on my 4s? iPhone iPad iPod
How To Get Wifi Working On Iphone 4s
The problem just started happening. My wifi works on my other devices but for some reason it doesn't seem to be working on my iPhone even though it says it is connected to the internet.
- 27/04/2013 · I have an iPhone 4S updated with the latest software. I am generally happy with it but for a while now (I think since the iOS 6 update) the Wi-Fi does not function.
- Probably the most bizarre part of the story is the workaround to get Wi-Fi working again on an iPhone 4s that includes either using a hair dryer or your freezer. When upgrading to a new version of iOS, some devices are listed as compatible, but they really don’t deliver the best of experiences.
- Factory reset - setting>Reset>Erase all Content and Setting; after reset . iphone can be updated to IOS 9 but try dont upgrade to 9 bcz due low hardware specs of iphone 4 .working environment will get …
- 10/03/2012 · OK - thought I'd share my experience so perhaps I can save someone HOURS of frustration if their iPhone WiFi suddenly stops working. I've been through Apple tech support for hours trying to get my iPhone 4 to work with WiFi.