Your character's equipmentthread - Prophesy of Pendor
5/05/2011 · Finally! I join the Empire! Not as a mercenary as I intended, but as a noble! Progress in this set people, progress. At the start of the set I get my butt handed to me a couple times, and I get... 12/02/2011 · "X noble recruits have joined your cause (Y because of your shrines and churches, Z because of the glory to be in your army)" Renown and honor will give you a bonus to noble recruits (if you have a base recruitment of 1 or greater).
/v/ Mountain Blade thread
18/12/2015 · Pendor is a lot of fun though, even if it's pretty rough. Though, Ravenstern Rangers are kinda OP. Though, Ravenstern Rangers are kinda OP. Blood & Steel is pretty fun, for the mentioned Barbarian, but I think it has the Native Expansion issue in that it just makes all the NPCs have really large armies compared to what you can get.... So far, the most complex mod I've played is the Prophesy of Pendor. I just wish the devs didn't suck Tolkien cock by adding fucking Noldor in a completely different fantasy settin
How do I give my soldiers armour in Mount and Blade
The five ways to gain right to rule are; send an NPC (talk to them and there should be an option about you becoming a ruler)(+3), you can make peace with another kingdom (there is a glitch where you ask the enemy ruler to make peace and he accepts, then you choose the second option and make peace over and over)(+3), you can get married to a noble lady/lad (+3), you can recruit a lord to your how to get into forensic anthropology The only way to get Pendor Noble recruits is after you have declared yourself King and decided to pick Pendor as your own Kingdom Culture. Then, any castles/towns you own will grant you Pendor Noble Recruits. At the moment, that is the only way to acquire Pendor Noble Units.
/v/ Mount and Blade Warband
4/10/2016 · Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (2010) Human Noble Aedan Cousland 2nd Son of the Teyrn of Highever Warden-Commander of Ferelden Aedan Cousland has been promoted to the rank of Warden-Commander in how to know how many researches recruited through reading table Prophecy of Pendor, last time I played it, had the most utter shit dialogue trees I have ever seen in my life. I found Perisno to be the superior fantasy mod. But honestly a lot of people disagree with me, of course the world if full of people with shit opinions.
How long can it take?
Prophesy of Pendor v3 Shra's homepage
- Let's Play Prophesy of Pendor S3E4 YouTube
- Prophesy of Pendor A M&B Fantasy Mod - Page 20
- How do I give my soldiers armour in Mount and Blade
- Dragon Age Awakening (10) Vigil's Keep Sidequesting [Part 1]
Prophesy Of Pendor How To Get Noble Recruits
Prophesy of Pendor v3.411 a MOD for M&B - Warband v 1.134 and above PoP 3: WB is designed for experienced M&B WB players. If you just began playing Mount and Blade: Warband, you may want to develop your fighting skills in Native or easier mods before trying PoP 3: WB, but we welcome all comers if you are like us and just want to get right into the fire and take your beatings as you play
- To access Pendor Noblemen you need to have your own kingdom and have chosen the culture to be Pendor. You can then recruit them from any castle/town that you personally own, as long as they have a training ground.
- 31/07/2012 · This can be considered the "canon" for Prophesy of Pendor 4. The Early Years Little is known of Mordred’s early history. There are some rumours that he is the son of an outlawed noble in Barclay, others that he is actually a Mettenheim soldier who made it good, while others yet say he was the humble child of a poacher – it is likely however
- Now their payment_request, klethi's is 200, which means she wants 200 denars when you recruit her in a tavern, you can change this to whatever you want your new companion to cost or you can set it
- Troop Trees. Edit. Classic editor History Comments (17) Share. In Samurai are noble warriors trained from Ji-Samurai, recruited in towns and castles, for 300 mon. They cost even more than mercenaries, but often found as a superior unit on the battlefield. Their noble background and high salary allows them to purchase a good set of appropriate equipment as compared to the Ashigaru …