What is concussion? Queensland Brain Institute
Chronic traumatic encephalopathy is a degenerative brain disease believed to be linked to concussions, a brain injury caused by a forcible blow to the head. But new research suggests that one does not necessarily need to obtain a concussion to develop the condition. Any head injury repeated enough... Concussion results from a bump, blow, or sharp jerk to the head. This causes swelling or a contusion (small bleed) in the brain, which makes the brain a go haywire. The symptoms in people include headache, dizziness, double vision, and mood swings (depending on what part of the brain is damaged).
Did i possibly get a concussion? Yahoo Answers
Common Questions and Answers about Concussion yahoo health concussion She might have a concussion , especially if she was hit by a car, fell from a high place, or possibly kicked by a person.... 14/03/2012 · Get YouTube without the ads. Working... No thanks 3 months free. Find out why Close. Concussion / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Nucleus Medical Media. …
how hard do you have to hit your head to get a concussion
5/09/2018 · Get a medical evaluation for anyone with a suspected concussion within 1-2 days. Even if emergency medical treatment isn’t required, all head injuries should be evaluated by a licensed healthcare professional. cafeland how to get vouchers Concussion symptoms yahoo answers. Common Questions and Answers about Concussion symptoms yahoo answers. concussion. vibrating in testicles, scrotum, anus) being always actually the groin in all kind of forums, from yahoo answers to most serious medical forums. The explanation of the feeling is always the same and most of the posts says the "vibration" ended at 1 or 2 weeks, 1 or 2 …
What Are Best Things to Do After Concussion
22/04/2012 · While giving a tour of our school for Comp Class, I find out that walls can Hurt. 0:58 a teacher opens the door and decides I'm not worth helping! how to go back to old version of yahoo mail A concussion is more than a knock on the head that makes your mind foggy for a while. Research has linked concussion with a greater risk for dementia in older age, while other studies suggest that the concussions many teen athletes sustain while playing sports such as football and ice hockey can result in brain changes that last several months.
How long can it take?
Sypmtoms for a concussion? Yahoo Answers
- How to get a Concussion YouTube
- Concussion Symptoms Here's How to Identify Them
- What is concussion? Queensland Brain Institute
- Knockout blow au.news.yahoo.com
How To Get A Concussion Yahoo
10/06/2013 · Do you want to fake it but make it look real? Or Do you really want the pain of a concussion? Some of the ways to get a concussion: - run into a wall
- 31/01/2008 · Best Answer: I dont think you have a concussion. The skull is actually one of the hardest "bones" in the body. You must fall or knock your head or bump it really hard to have a concussion. Maybe you just got a bit of a fright.
- 30/07/2015 · Don't Think Too Much After a Concussion. I soon learned that my confidence had been misplaced, and that despite the recent cultural shift toward focusing on brain injuries among professional athletes, modern medicine still has a long way to go before concussions are truly understood.
- 1/06/2008 · Best Answer: you may have a mild concussion when i got thrown off my horse last year (he was euthanized last tuesday to to many problems R.I.P. guiness) i also felt very dizzy and had an extreme headache. i went to the doctor and she told me that i had a mild concussion and told me to stay home from school
- A concussion is caused by trauma to the head. Symptoms of a concussion vary and depend primarily on the force of impact among other factors. Symptoms may include confusion, headache, dizziness, nausea, mood changes, sensitivity to light and noise, and changes in sleep.