Ford F-Series Steering Problems — Car Forums at Edmunds.com
18/03/2006 · Yep, I'd say you've probably got a "dead spot" in at least one of your struts. I replaced the struts and upper mounts in my log wagon of a 97 Outback and it's like a Town Car now. There was one spot on the drivers side strut that had no resistance for about an inch or so.... This could be due to an air bubble in the power steering fluid try replacing and bleeding the power steering system all will be fine again.
How long can I Drive with Leaking Power Steering Fluid? CAR
My steering has a dead spot. At first I thought it was road conditions that caused the car to ever so slightly hunt, but today I noticed that at very low speeds (<5mph) you can feel a steering dead spot while changing from a slight left drift to slight right drift.... 31/08/2009 · Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Dead Spot In Steering Rubicon Owners Forum
I would try flushing the power steering fluid first and see if that helps at all. Check the fluid in the resevoir to drop when you turn the vehicle on. Also, inspect the intermediate shaft for being rusty. how to get new druid artifact forms legion A related phenomenon is that there may be what feels like a “dead spot” when the wheels are centered — in other words, a slight turn of the steering wheel may seem not to turn the car at all or the steering may seem sluggish until the steering wheel is turned a lot. This dead spot varies from vehicle to vehicle; again, performance cars usually offer more accurate feedback and therefore
steering dead spot... Jeep Wrangler Forum
The contact owns a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. While driving above 60 mph, there was an abnormal vibration in the steering wheel. The contact stated that the vehicle was taken to an unknown tire shop. how to fix windows 8 limited connection 31/03/2010 · dead spot in steering!!!! I have so far tightened up the steering box which helped slightly but mostly just made the steering heavier. I also checked under the car at the piman arm bushing, but that seems to be in good shape. any ideas why this couls be happening or how to fix it!? thanks
How long can it take?
Dead Spot Mirror alert not working?? Subaru Outback
- dead spot in steering...? Yahoo Answers
- Check the Belts 2015-2016 Subaru Outback 2016 Subaru
- steering dead spot... Jeep Wrangler Forum
- I have a 95 Nissan Truck short bed XE 2.4 liter 2 whee...
How To Fix Subaru Dead Spot Steering
Problem is, that in a colEPS system, as the driver turns the steering wheel, T-bar/torque-sensor starts to wind-up and calls for assist before the i-shaft starts to turn, this, without proper countermeasures, can cause dead and fussy on-center and otherwise vague steering feel.
- 25/02/2015 · I have had this dead spot in my steering. Right turns are annoying. I've done the dry steering test and didn't see any slop anywhere, so that points me to the steering box. I tightened the adjuster on the box (ever so slightly), and that seemed to help a little, but didn't quite fix it. Thoughts?
- 14/09/2012 · Well I took a video of the dead spot in my steering while sitting in the parking lot. Don't know what is going on here. Maybe that is just how Jeep is with this type of steering setup.
- GM declines to recall cars to fix steering glitch April 15, 2015, 9:37 am by Justin King More than 50 owners have complained of \'stuck\' steering while driving six different newer models.
- 19/12/2017 · The "dead spot" in our TJ steering is a pretty common complaint. I'd start by doing a dry steer test to make sure your steering linkage and rod ends don't have any play.